Book this itinerary and discover the highlights of Cairo and Luxor, which is often described as an “open-air museum”. Highlights: The…
- Itinerary and Price
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Book this itinerary and discover the highlights of Cairo and Luxor, which is often described as an “open-air museum”.
- The Great Pyramids of Giza, Sakkara, the Egyptian Museum, the Citadel of Salah El El Din and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
- Karnak and Luxor Temple of the East Bank in Luxor.
- The Valley of the Kings, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut and Memnon Colossi on the West Bank.
Day 1 – Welcome to Cairo.
Arrival at Cairo airport. Meet & assist through formalities. Transfer to the hotel for overnight. Meals (-)
Day 2 - Giza Pyramids and Sakkara
Breakfast at the hotel. You will start your day with visit of the only surviving wonder of the Ancient World: the Great Pyramids of Giza. Beside the Pyramids, you will have the chance to see the famous Sphinx and visit the Valley Temple in Giza Necropolis. The next stop will be at Sakkara famous for the Step Pyramid. Evening free. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Day 3 - The Egyptian Museum, the Citadel of Salah El Din, Khan El Khalili
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, you will visit the Egyptian Museum where you will find -without doubt- the greatest collection of Egyptian antiquities. It has more than 120,000 items on display, with many more hundreds of thousands in its basement storerooms. One of the most famous collections housed by the Egyptian Museum is Tut Ankh Amun Treasures. The next stop will be at the Citadel of Salah El Din with one of the most famous landmarks of Cairo: the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali. The tour will end at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, which is for many the most entertaining part of Cairo! Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Day 4 – Luxor East Bank
Transfer to Cairo Airport to board the flight to Luxor. Transfer to the hotel (early check-in is not guaranteed). Visit the temples of Karnak and Luxor. Rest of day/afternoon free. Overnight at the hotel. Meals (B)
Day 5 – Luxor West Bank
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, your tour will start with the Valley of the Kings. For a period of nearly 500 years, tombs were constructed for the kings and powerful nobles of Ancient Egypt. In modern times the valley has become famous for the discovery of the tomb of Tut Ankh Amun, and is one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world. On the West Bank, you will also visit the Valley of the Queens, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and see the Colossi of Memnon. Rest of day/afternoon free. Overnight at the hotel in Luxor. Meals (B)
Day 6 – Departure Day
Transfer to Luxor Airport to board the flight to Luxor followed by the international flight to return back home. Meals (B)
The tour price based on a minimum of 2 people travelling together:
Price per person per night sharing a twin room starts from USD 865.00
Price per person per night in a single room starts from USD 1090.00
- In case of 1 person travelling alone, please refer back to us and we will send you the matching tour price.
- In case more than 2 people are travelling together, please refer back to us and we will send you the matching tour price.
- 3-night hotel accommodation in Cairo at Cairo Pyramids Hotel (classic room) on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 2-night hotel accommodation in Luxor at Mercure Karnak (standard garden view room) on bed & breakfast basis.
- Full day visit to the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Valley Temple, the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
- Half day visit to Karnak and Luxor Temples on the East Bank.
- Half day visit to the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and Memnon Colossi.
- Private airport transfers as per itinerary.
- Private Experienced English-speaking tour guides.
- 1 small bottle of water per person per day, to be served on the vehicle.
- The flights tickets Cairo – Luxor – Cairo (economy class). In case the airline increases its fare, we reserve the right to charge you the difference.
- Currently applied taxes and entrance fees for the included sightseeing. In case raised by the authorities, we reserve the right to charge you the difference.
- Entry visa.
- Entry to any of Giza Pyramids.
- Visit to the mummies rooms at the Egyptian Museum.
- Entry fees of Tut Ankh Amun and Seti First tombs.
- Any meals or services not mentioned among the inclusions.
- Lunch during the tours in Cairo & Luxor.
- Tipping and gratuities.