Within 5 days only, you will have the chance to explore the 2 biggest cities in Egypt: Cairo, the City of the Thousand…
- Itinerary and Price
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Within 5 days only, you will have the chance to explore the 2 biggest cities in Egypt: Cairo, the City of the Thousand Minarets as well as Alexandria, the Pearl of the Mediterranean!
- Hotel located in the heart of downtown Cairo, right across from the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the city founded by Alexander the Great!
- You will get the chance to know more about the Islamic architecture in Cairo and Alexandria.
DAY 1 / Welcome to Cairo
Arrival at Cairo Airport. Spring Tours representative will meet you at the airport and will escort you during the transfer to your hotel in Cairo for check-in. Rest of day, free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (-)
DAY 2 / Giza Pyramids and Sakkara
Breakfast at the hotel. You will start your day with visit of the only surviving wonder of the Ancient World: the Great Pyramids of Giza. Beside the Pyramids, you will have the chance to see the famous Sphinx and visit the Valley Temple in Giza Necropolis. The next stop will be at Sakkara famous for the Step Pyramid. Evening free. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
DAY 3 / The Egyptian Museum, the Citadel of Salah El Din, AL Azhar and Khan El Khalili
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, you will visit the Egyptian Museum where you will find -without doubt- the greatest collection of Egyptian antiquities. It has more than 120,000 items on display, with many more hundreds of thousands in its basement storerooms. One of the most famous collections housed by the Egyptian Museum is Tut Ankh Amun Treasures. The next stop will be at the Citadel of Salah El Din with one of the most famous landmarks of Cairo: the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali. Next you visit one of the oldest mosques in Cairo: AL Azhar. The tour will end at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, which is for many the most entertaining part of Cairo! Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
DAY 4 - Alexandria, the Pearl of the Mediterranean
Transfer to Alexandria. Visit the Catacombs of Kom Al Shoukafa. The catacombs are the most interesting Site in Alexandria. They were built in the 2nd century AD during the Roman era. Their architecture is a unique combination of both Egyptian and Greco-Roman art. Next you will visit the Fort of Qayetbay, which was built at the site of the famous Lighthouse of Alexandria, which was destroyed by earthquakes. Sultan Qayetbay used the lighthouse debris in the construction of his fort. Then, you will visit of the most famous mosques in Alexandria: Al Morsi Abu Al Abbas Mosque. The last stop will be at the beautiful Montazah Gardens. The guide will take you to your hotel in Alexandria for accommodation. Meals (B)
DAY 5 - Departure Day
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Cairo Airport to board your flight back home. Meals (B)
The tour price based on a minimum of 2 people travelling together:
Price per person per night sharing a twin room starts from USD 655.00
Price per person per night in a single room starts from USD 835.00
- In case of 1 person travelling alone, please refer back to us and we will send you the matching tour price.
- In case more than 2 people are travelling together, please refer back to us and we will send you the matching tour price.
- 4-night hotel accommodation in Cairo at Steigenberger Al Tahrir Hotel 4* or similar on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 1 full day visit to the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Valley Temple, and Sakkara.
- 1 full day visit to the Egyptian Museum, the Citadel of Salah El Din and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
- 1 day trip to Alexandria including the private transfers Cairo – Alexandria – Cairo with the visit of the Catacombs of Kom Al Shoukafa, the Fort of Qayetbay, Al Morsi Abu Al Abbas Mosque and Montazah Palace Gardens.
- Private airport transfers.
- Experienced English-speaking tour guide.
- 1 small bottle of water per person per day.
- Currently applied taxes and entrance fees. In case raised by the authorities, we reserve the right to charge you the difference.
- Entry visa.
- Entry to any of Giza Pyramids.
- Entry to the mummies rooms at the Egyptian Museum.
- Any meals or services not mentioned among the inclusions.
- Tipping and gratuities.
- Any personal expenses.