Are you keen on adding a bit of two-wheeled adventure to your visit to Egypt? Egyptian Escapes offers an exclusive one-day expertly guided…
- Itinerary and Price
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Are you keen on adding a bit of two-wheeled adventure to your visit to Egypt? Egyptian Escapes offers an exclusive one-day expertly guided mountain biking adventure on the limestone desert hills of the Wadi Degla protected area east of Cairo.
– You must be comfortable with riding mountain bikes in moderate off-road terrain. Wadi Degla area offers riding opportunities for all skill levels. The ride difficulty will be determined based on your mountain biking skill and physical fitness. You will get the most out of this offroad ride if you have some familiarity with riding bikes on rough terrain.
– A mountain bike in good mechanical condition (rental fee included).
– You must wear suitable riding gear and a helmet (rental fee not included).
Day 1 - Welcome to Cairo
Arrival at Cairo Airport. Spring Tours representative will meet you at the airport and will escort you during the transfer to your hotel in Cairo for check-in. Rest of day, free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (-)
Day 2 - Giza Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili
Breakfast at the hotel. With Egyptian Escapes tour guide, you will visit the only surviving wonder of the Ancient World: the Great Pyramids of Giza. Beside the Pyramids, you will have the chance to see the famous Sphinx and visit the Valley Temple in Giza Necropolis. The next stop will be at the Egyptian Museum where you will find -without doubt- the greatest collection of Egyptian antiquities. It has more than 120,000 items on display, with many more hundreds of thousands in its basement storerooms. One of the most famous collections housed by the Egyptian Museum is Tut Ankh Amun Treasures. The tour will end at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, which is for many, the most entertaining part of Cairo. In the evening, optional Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Day 3 - Mountain Biking in Wadi Degla
Breakfast at the hotel. Our guide will pick you up and will take you to Wadi Degla to start your mountain biking adventure on the limestone desert hills! Back to your hotel. Evening free. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Day 4 - Departure Day
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning free for leisure. Check-out by maximum noon. Transfer to Cairo Airport to board the flight to return back home. Meals (B)
The tour price based on a minimum of 2 people travelling together:
Price per person per night sharing a twin room starts from USD 555.00
Price per person per night in a single room starts from USD 690.00
- In case of 1 person travelling alone, please refer back to us and we will send you the matching tour price.
- In case more than 2 people are travelling together, please refer back to us and we will send you the matching tour price.
- 3-night hotel accommodation in Cairo at Steigenberger Al Tahrir Hotel 4* or similar on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 1 full day visit to the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Valley Temple, the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
- 3-hour mountain biking tour in Wadi Degla in Cairo (professional guide and bike rental fee included).
- Private airport transfers.
- Experienced English-speaking tour guide.
- 1 small bottle of water per person per day.
- Currently applied taxes and entrance fees. In case raised by the authorities, we reserve the right to charge you the difference.
- Entry visa.
- Entry to any of Giza Pyramids.
- Entry to the mummies rooms at the Egyptian Museum.
- Riding gear and a helmet rental fee.
- Any meals or services not mentioned among the inclusions.
- Tipping and gratuities.
- Any personal expenses.