Spend 7 days exploring attractions in Cairo and along the Nile river in a private guided tour. Visit the Giza Pyramids, the Egyptian…
- Itinerary and Price
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Spend 7 days exploring attractions in Cairo and along the Nile river in a private guided tour. Visit the Giza Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, and shop at Khan Al Khalili bazaar. Go south to Aswan and Luxor, where you’ll embark on a Nile cruise to sample the magic of some of the best sites southern Egypt has to offer. See detailed itinerary for more information.
Day 1 - Saturday - Welcome to Cairo
Arrival at Cairo Airport. Egyptian Escapes representative will meet you at the airport and will escort you during the transfer to your hotel in Cairo for check-in. Rest of day, free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (-)
Day 2 - Sunday - Giza Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili
Breakfast at the hotel. With Egyptian Escapes tour guide, you will visit the only surviving wonder of the Ancient World: the Great Pyramids of Giza. Beside the Pyramids, you will have the chance to see the famous Sphinx and visit the Valley Temple in Giza Necropolis. The next stop will be at the Egyptian Museum where you will find -without doubt- the greatest collection of Egyptian antiquities. It has more than 120,000 items on display, with many more hundreds of thousands in its basement storerooms. One of the most famous collections housed by the Egyptian Museum is Tut Ankh Amun Treasures. The tour will end at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, which is for many, the most entertaining part of Cairo. In the evening, optional Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Day 3 - Monday - Flight to Aswan
Transfer to Cairo Airport to board the flight to Aswan. Arrival at Aswan, transfer to the Nile Cruise boat for embarkation. In the afternoon, we offer you a felucca trip to enjoy magnificent views of the Nile, flowing through amber desert and granite rocks, around emerald islands covered in palm groves and tropical plants. Dinner and overnight on board. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 4 - Tuesday - Aswan Sightseeing & Kom Ombo
Breakfast on board. In the morning, visit Philae Temple located on Agilika Island followed by the visit of the High Dam. Back to the boat. Sail to Kom Ombo. In the afternoon, visit the unusual Temple of Kom Ombo. One side of the temple is dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world. The other side is dedicated to the falcon god Haroeris, also known as Horus the Elder. Sail to Edfu. Dinner and overnight on board. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 5 - Wednesday - Edfu Temple and Sailing to Luxor
Breakfast on board. Visit Edfu Temple. Of all the temples in Egypt, the Temple of Horus at Edfu is the most completely preserved. Sail to Esna, cross the lock and sail to Luxor. Visit Luxor Temple. Dinner and overnight on board in Luxor. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 6 - Thursday - Luxor Sightseeing
Breakfast and disembarkation. Your tour in Luxor (frequently characterized as “the world’s greatest open air museum”) will start with the Valley of the Kings. For a period of nearly 500 years, tombs were constructed for the kings and powerful nobles of Ancient Egypt. In modern times the valley has become famous for the discovery of the tomb of Tut Ankh Amun, and is one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world. On the West Bank, you will also visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and see the Colossi of Memnon. Afterwards, you will cross the Nile and visit Karnak Temple on the East Bank. Transfer to Luxor Airport to board the flight to Cairo. Arrival at Cairo, transfer to your hotel. Meals (B)
Day 7 - Friday - Departure Day
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning free for leisure / discovering on your own Khedival Cairo built in beginning of the 20th century. Check-out by maximum noon. Transfer to Cairo Airport to board the flight to return back home. Meals (B)
Meals: B = Breakfast L = Lunch D = Dinner
- The cruise itinerary may be changed without prior notice due to navigational and security restrictions. The itinerary may change in sequence but not in visits.
- Early check-in & late check-out will be subject to availability.
- This is just an offer and subject to availability upon receiving your request to reserve the tour.
The tour price based on a minimum of 2 people travelling together:
Price per person per night sharing a twin room starts from USD 1185.00
Price per person per night in a single room starts from USD 1445.00
- In case of 1 person travelling alone, please refer back to us and we will send you the matching tour price.
- In case more than 2 people are travelling together, please refer back to us and we will send you the matching tour price.
- 3-night hotel accommodation in Cairo at Steigenberger Al Tahrir (superior room) on BB basis.
- 3-night cruising trip Aswan – Luxor with Spring Tours Nile Cruises 5* or similar on FB basis with sightseeing ashore as per the itinerary.
- Full day visit to the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
- The domestic flight tickets Cairo – Aswan / Luxor – Cairo. In case the airline increases its fare, we reserve the right to charge you the difference.
- Airport transfers as per itinerary.
- Local English speaking guides.
- Present taxes and entrance fees for the included sightseeing. In case raised by the authorities, we reserve the right to charge you the difference.
- Entry visa.
- The international flights.
- Visit to any of Giza Pyramids from inside.
- Visit to the mummies rooms at the Egyptian Museum.
- Visit to Tut Ankh Amun & Seti I tombs in Luxor.
- Any optional visits/tours.
- Any meals or services not mentioned among the inclusions.
- Water/beverages with lunches and dinners.