Cairo is nicknamed “The City of the Thousand Minarets” and that name is justified indeed. Despite the big number of mosques in Cairo,…
- Itinerary and Price
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Cairo is nicknamed “The City of the Thousand Minarets” and that name is justified indeed. Despite the big number of mosques in Cairo, almost each of them has a unique feature. Book this tour and discover the marvels of the Islamic architecture.
- Hotel located in the heart of downtown Cairo.
- Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum.
- The highlights of the Islamic architecture in Cairo.
- A Walking tour on Al Mouez Street.
- Book this tour and we will offer you a Tannoura Show at Kobbet El Ghoury free of charge.
Day 1 – Thursday, Welcome to Cairo
Arrival at Cairo Airport. Spring Tours representative will meet you at the airport and will escort you during the transfer to your hotel in Cairo for check-in. Rest of day, free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (-)
Day 2 – Friday, Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum
Breakfast at the hotel. You will start your day with visit of the only surviving wonder of the Ancient World: the Great Pyramids of Giza. Beside the Pyramids, you will have the chance to see the famous Sphinx and visit the Valley Temple in Giza Necropolis. The next stop will be at the Egyptian Museum where you will find -without doubt- the greatest collection of Egyptian antiquities. It has more than 120,000 items on display, with many more hundreds of thousands in its basement storerooms. One of the most famous collections housed by the Egyptian Museum is Tut Ankh Amun Treasures. Rest of day free. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Day 3 – Saturday, Al Azhar, Khan El Khalili and Al Mouez Street
Breakfast at the hotel. The day will start with one of the oldest mosques in Cairo: Al Azhar. Across from Al Azhar is Khan El Khalili area. Enjoy shopping for souvenirs in its narrow alleys and maybe a tea with mint at a local coffee shop. Afterwards, start a walking tour to Al Mouez Street and discover the beautiful sites on both sides: Qalawun & Barquq Complexes, Beit El Seheimy and Al Hakim Mosque. At the end of the tour, we will take you to Kobbet El Ghoury to attend a Tannoura Show (a Sufi Dance). Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Day 4 – Sunday, The Citadel, Ibn Youlon, Sultan Hassan and beit Al Meemar
Breakfast at the hotel. The day will start with the visit of the Citadel of Salah El Din and the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali (one of Cairo's most famous landmarks). If you are lucky with the weather, you can see the Pyramids from the Citadel! Next, you will visit Ibn Toulon Mosque with its unique spiral minaret (you can up the stairs around the minaret if you wish). The next stop will be at one of the most famous mosques in Cairo: Al Sultan Hassan. The last point of the tour will be at Beit Al Meemar, which means "The House of Architecture). As it names implies, the museum shows the various architectural styles in Egypt. And the most interesting thing about the house is its rooftop, the view from there is very beautiful! Meals (B)
Day 5 – Monday, Departure Day
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Cairo Airport to board your flight back home. Meals (B)
The tour price based on a minimum of 2 people travelling together:
Price per person per night sharing a twin room starts from USD 585.00
Price per person per night in a single room starts from USD 770.00
- In case of 1 person travelling alone, please refer back to us and we will send you the matching tour price.
- In case more than 2 people are travelling together, please refer back to us and we will send you the matching tour price.
- 4-night hotel accommodation in Cairo at Steigenberger Al Tahrir Hotel 4* or similar on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 1 full day visit to the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Valley Temple, and the Egyptian Museum.
- 1 full day visit to Al Azhar Mosque, Khan El Khalili, and Mouez Street (entry to the following site included: Qalawun & Barquq Complexes, Beit Al Seheimy and Al Hakim Mosque).
- 1 full day visit to the Citadel of Salah El Din, Ibn Toulon & Sultan Hassan Mosques and Beit Al Meemar.
- Private airport transfers.
- Experienced English-speaking tour guide.
- 1 small bottle of water per person per day.
- Currently applied taxes and entrance fees. In case raised by the authorities, we reserve the right to charge you the difference.
- Entry visa.
- Entry to any of Giza Pyramids.
- Entry to the mummies rooms at the Egyptian Museum.
- Any meals or services not mentioned among the inclusions.
- Tipping and gratuities.
- Any personal expenses.