Egypt à la Carte
Book this tour to Egypt and design it the way you wish! In the list below, we are naming the various optional tours…
- Itinerary and Price
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Tours
Day 1 - Monday/Wednesday - Welcome to Cairo
Arrival at Cairo Airport. Egyptian Escapes Airport representative will meet you at the airport and will escort you during the transfer to your hotel in Cairo for check-in. Rest of day, free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (-)
Day 2 - Tuesday/Thursday - The Great Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, you will visit the only surviving wonder of the Ancient World: the Great Pyramids of Giza. Beside the Pyramids, you will have the chance to see the famous Sphinx and visit the Valley Temple in Giza Necropolis. The next stop will be at the Egyptian Museum where you will find -without doubt- the greatest collection of Egyptian antiquities. It has more than 120,000 items on display, with many more hundreds of thousands in its basement storerooms. One of the most famous collections housed by the Egyptian Museum is Tut Ankh Amun Treasures. Evening free. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Day 3 - Wednesday/Friday - Free day in Cairo for Self Exploration or Optional Tours
Breakfast at your hotel. Start exploring the city on your own from the heart of downtown Cairo or book any of the optional tours suggested by our representative. Meals (B)
Day 4 – Thursday/Saturday - Flight to Luxor
Transfer to Cairo Airport to board the flight to Luxor. Arrival at Luxor Airport, transfer to the Nile Cruise boat for embarkation. Lunch aboard. In the afternoon, visit Karnak Temple. Dinner and overnight on board. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 5 – Friday/Sunday - West Bank
Breakfast aboard. Day free for leisure in Luxor or book an optional tour (the Hotel Air Balloon, or West Bank tour or Luxor Temple). Sail to Edfu. Lunch aboard. Dinner and overnight in Edfu. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 6 – Saturday/Monday - Kom Ombo
Breakfast on board. Sail to Kom Ombo. Enjoy the scenery on the shore of the River Nile. Lunch on board. In the afternoon, optional visit to the unusual Temple of Kom Ombo. One side of the temple is dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world. The other side is dedicated to the falcon god Haroeris, also known as Horus the Elder. Sail to Aswan. Dinner and overnight on board. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 7 – Sunday/Tuesday - Aswan sightseeing
Breakfast aboard. Morning free in Aswan or you can book one of the optional tours. Lunch aboard. In the afternoon, we offer you a felucca ride to enjoy magnificent views of the Nile, flowing through amber desert and granite rocks, around emerald islands covered in palm groves and tropical plants. In the evening, explore the souk on your own, full of the scent and color of spices, perfumes, scarves and baskets. Dinner and overnight aboard. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 8 – Monday/Wednesday - Back to Cairo
Cruise disembarkation after breakfast. Transfer to Aswan Airport to board the flight to Cairo. Rest of day free. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Day 9 - Tuesday/Thursday - Free in Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel. Day free for leisure in Cairo or book an optional tour to explore Alexandria, the "Pearl of the Mediterranean". Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Day 10 - Wednesday/Friday - Departure Day
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Cairo Airport to board your flight back home. Meals (B)
The Tour Price:
|Date||Per person sharing a twin room (minimum 2 guests traveling together)||Per person in a single room (minimum 2 guests traveling together)|
|1 November 2019 - 30 April 2020 Except Christmas, New Year and Easter||USD 1350.00||USD 1805.00|
- 3-night hotel accommodation in Cairo on at Steigenberger Tahrir Hotel on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 4-night cruising trip Luxor – Aswan with Spring Tours Nile Cruises 5* or similar on Full Board basis.
- 2-night hotel accommodation in Cairo on at Steigenberger Tahrir Hotel on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Full day visit to the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Valley Temple and the Egyptian Museum.
- Visit to Karnak Temple in Luxor.
- 1-hour felucca ride on the Nile in Aswan.
- 1 small bottle of water per person per day to be served during the tour.
- Service of local English speaking guides in Cairo and during the Nile cruise.
- The domestic flight tickets Cairo – Luxor / Aswan – Cairo (economy class). In case the airline increases its fare, we reserve the right to charge you the difference.
- Luggage handling throughout airports, hotel and cruise boat.
- Present taxes and entrance fees for the included sightseeing.
- Entry visa.
- The international flights.
- Visit to any of Giza Pyramids from inside.
- Visit to the mummies rooms at the Egyptian Museum.
- Any meals or services not mentioned among the inclusions.
- Water/beverages with lunches and dinners.
- Tipping or any other personal expenses.