Beside the Cairo Most famous highlights (Giza Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili), go a bit deeper into history and visit…
- Itinerary and Price
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
DAY 1 / Welcome to Cairo
Arrival at Cairo Airport. Spring Tours representative will meet you at the airport and will escort you during the transfer to your hotel in Cairo for check-in. Rest of day, free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (-)
DAY 2 / The only surviving wonder of the ancient world & Sakkara
Breakfast at the hotel. You will start your day with visit of the only surviving wonder of the Ancient World: the Great Pyramids of Giza. Beside the Pyramids, you will have the chance to see the famous Sphinx and visit the Valley Temple in Giza Necropolis. The next stop will be at Sakkara famous for the Step Pyramid. Evening free. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
DAY 3 / The Egyptian Museum, the Citadel of Salah El Din, AL Azhar and Khan El Khalili
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, you will visit the Egyptian Museum where you will find -without doubt- the greatest collection of Egyptian antiquities. It has more than 120,000 items on display, with many more hundreds of thousands in its basement storerooms. One of the most famous collections housed by the Egyptian Museum is Tut Ankh Amun Treasures. The next stop will be at the Citadel of Salah El Din with one of the most famous landmarks of Cairo: the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali. Next you visit one of the oldest mosques in Cairo: AL Azhar. The tour will end at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, which is for many the most entertaining part of Cairo! Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
DAY 4 / Departure Day
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Cairo Airport to board your flight back home. Meals (B)
The tour price based on a minimum of 2 people travelling together:
Price per person per night sharing a twin room starts from USD 480.00
Price per person per night in a single room starts from USD 620.00
- In case of 1 person travelling alone, please refer back to us and we will send you the matching tour price.
- In case more than 2 people are travelling together, please refer back to us and we will send you the matching tour price.
- 3-night hotel accommodation in Cairo at Steigenberger Al Tahrir Hotel 4* or similar on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 1 full day visit to the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Valley Temple, and Sakkara.
- 1 full day visit to the Egyptian Museum, the Citadel of Salah El Din and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
- Private airport transfers.
- Experienced English-speaking tour guide.
- 1 small bottle of water per person per day.
- Currently applied taxes and entrance fees. In case raised by the authorities, we reserve the right to charge you the difference.
- Entry visa.
- Entry to any of Giza Pyramids.
- Entry to the mummies rooms at the Egyptian Museum.
- Any meals or services not mentioned among the inclusions.
- Tipping and gratuities.
- Any personal expenses.