Book this tour and enjoy a short stay in Cairo including the visit of its main highlights and a free day for self…
- Itinerary and Price
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Book this tour and enjoy a short stay in Cairo including the visit of its main highlights and a free day for self exploration. This would be followed by a 7-night cruise Luxor – Aswan – Cairo during which you can relax and enjoy the sites between Luxor and Aswan.
Day 1 - Monday - Welcome to Cairo
Arrival at Cairo Airport. Egyptian Escapes Airport representative will meet you at the airport and will escort you during the transfer to your hotel in Cairo for check-in. Rest of day, free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (-)
Day 2 - Tuesday - The Great Pyramids of Giza, the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, you will visit the only surviving wonder of the Ancient World: the Great Pyramids of Giza. Beside the Pyramids, you will have the chance to see the famous Sphinx and visit the Valley Temple in Giza Necropolis. The next stop will be at the Egyptian Museum where you will find -without doubt- the greatest collection of Egyptian antiquities. It has more than 120,000 items on display, with many more hundreds of thousands in its basement storerooms. One of the most famous collections housed by the Egyptian Museum is Tut Ankh Amun Treasures. The tour will end at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, which is for many, the most entertaining part of Cairo. Evening free. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Day 3 - Wednesday - Free day in Cairo for Self Exploration or Optional Tours
Breakfast at your hotel. Start exploring the city on your own from the heart of downtown Cairo or book any of the optional tours suggested by our representative. Meals (B)
Day 4 - Thursday - Flight to Luxor - Luxor Temple
Transfer to Cairo Airport to board the flight to Luxor. Arrival at Luxor Airport, transfer to the Nile Cruise boat for embarkation. Lunch aboard. In the afternoon, visit Luxor Temple visit. Dinner and overnight on board. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 5 - Friday - Luxor West Bank & Karnak Temple
Breakfast aboard. Today, your tour will start with the Valley of the Kings. For a period of nearly 500 years, tombs were constructed for the kings and powerful nobles of Ancient Egypt. In modern times the valley has become famous for the discovery of the tomb of Tut Ankh Amun, and is one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world. On the West Bank, you will also visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and see the Colossi of Memnon. Then, you will cross the Nile and visit Karnak Temple (the largest ancient religious site in the world) on the East Bank. Sail to Edfu. Lunch aboard. Dinner and overnight in Edfu. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 6 - Saturday - Edfu Temple
Breakfast on board. Visit Edfu Temple. Amongst all the temples in Egypt, the Temple of Horus at Edfu is the most completely preserved. Sail to Kom Ombo. Lunch on board. Sail to Aswan. Dinner and overnight on board. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 7 - Sunday - Aswan Sightseeing
Breakfast aboard. Visit Philae Temple followed by visit to the High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk. Lunch aboard. In the evening, explore the souk on your own, full of the scent and color of spices, perfumes, scarves and baskets. Dinner and overnight a board. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 8 - Monday - Optional Excursion to Abu Simbel
Breakfast aboard. Day free for leisure or optional excursion to Abu Simbel. Overnight aboard. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 9 - Tuesday - Felucca Ride in Aswan & Kom Ombo Temple
Breakfast aboard. In the morning, we offer you a felucca ride to enjoy magnificent views of the Nile, flowing through amber desert and granite rocks, around emerald islands covered in palm groves and tropical plants. Sail to Kom Ombo. Lunch aboard. In the afternoon, visit the unusual Temple of Kom Ombo. One side of the temple is dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world. The other side is dedicated to the falcon god Haroeris, also known as Horus the Elder. Sail to Edfu. Dinner and overnight on board. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 10 - Wednesday - Sailing to Luxor
Breakfast aboard. Sail to Luxor. Lunch aboard. Arrive at Luxor. Dinner and overnight aboard. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 11 - Thursday - Departure Day
Cruise disembarkation. Transfer to Luxor Airport to board the flight to Cairo then the international flight to return back home. Meals (B)
The tour price based on a minimum of 2 people travelling together:
Price per person per night sharing a twin room starts from USD 1375.00
Price per person per night in a single room starts from USD 1780.00
- In case of 1 person travelling alone, please refer back to us and we will send you the matching tour price.
- In case more than 2 people are travelling together, please refer back to us and we will send you the matching tour price.
- 3-night hotel accommodation in Cairo on at Steigenberger Tahrir Hotel on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 7-night cruising trip Luxor – Aswan – Luxor with Spring Tours Nile Cruises 5* or similar on FB basis with sightseeing ashore as per the itinerary.
- Full day visit to the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Valley Temple, the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
- The domestic flight tickets Cairo – Luxor / Luxor – Cairo (economy class). In case the airline increases its fare, we reserve the right to charge you the difference.
- Airport transfers as per itinerary.
- Local English speaking guides.
- Present taxes and entrance fees for the included sightseeing. In case raised by the authorities, we reserve the right to charge you the difference.
- Entry visa.
- The international flights.
- Visit to any of Giza Pyramids from inside.
- Visit to the mummies rooms at the Egyptian Museum.
- Visit to Tut Ankh Amun, Seti I and Ramses VI… Tombs in Luxor.
- Any meals or services not mentioned among the inclusions.
- Water/beverages with lunches and dinners.
- Any optional tours.