Tour Egypt from north to south, including city tours in Alexandria, the “Pearl of the Mediterranean”, Cairo, the “City of a Thousand Minarets”….
- Itinerary and Price
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day 1 – Monday - Welcome to Cairo
Arrival at Cairo Airport. Egyptian Escapes representative will meet you at the airport and will escort you during the transfer to your hotel in Cairo for check-in. Rest of day, free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (-)
Day 2 – Tuesday - Giza Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, you will visit the only surviving wonder of the Ancient World: the Great Pyramids of Giza. Beside the Pyramids, you will have the chance to see the famous Sphinx and visit the Valley Temple in Giza Necropolis. The next stop will be at the Egyptian Museum where you will find -without doubt- the greatest collection of Egyptian antiquities. It has more than 120,000 items on display, with many more hundreds of thousands in its basement storerooms. One of the most famous collections housed by the Egyptian Museum is Tut Ankh Amun Treasures. The tour will end at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, which is for many, the most entertaining part of Cairo. Evening free. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Day 3 – Wednesday - Alexandria, the Pearl of the Mediterranean!
Transfer to Alexandria. Visit the Catacombs of Kom Al Shoukafa. The catacombs are the most interesting Site in Alexandria. They were built in the 2nd century AD during the Roman era. Their architecture is a unique combination of both Egyptian and Greco-Roman art. Next you will visit the Fort of Qayetbay, which was built at the site of the famous Lighthouse of Alexandria, which was destroyed by earthquakes. Sultan Qayetbay used the lighthouse debris in the construction of his fort. Then, you will visit of the most famous mosques in Alexandria: Al Morsi Abu Al Abbas Mosque. The last stop will be at the beautiful Montazah Gardens. Back to Cairo. Meals (B)
Day 4 – Thursday - Flight to Luxor
Transfer to Cairo Airport to board the flight to Luxor. Arrival at Luxor Airport, transfer to the Nile Cruise boat for embarkation. Lunch aboard. In the afternoon, visit Luxor Temple. Dinner and overnight on board. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 5 – Friday – West Bank and Karnak Temple
Breakfast aboard. Today, your tour will start with the Valley of the Kings. For a period of nearly 500 years, tombs were constructed for the kings and powerful nobles of Ancient Egypt. In modern times the valley has become famous for the discovery of the tomb of Tut Ankh Amun, and is one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world. On the West Bank, you will also visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and see the Colossi of Memnon. Then, you will cross the Nile and visit Karnak Temple (the largest ancient religious site in the world) on the East Bank. Sail to Edfu. Lunch aboard. Dinner and overnight in Edfu. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 6 – Saturday - Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Breakfast on board. Visit Edfu Temple. Of all the temples in Egypt, the Temple of Horus at Edfu is the most completely preserved. Sail to Kom Ombo. Lunch on board. In the afternoon, visit the unusual Temple of Kom Ombo. One side of the temple is dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world. The other side is dedicated to the falcon god Haroeris, also known as Horus the Elder. Dinner and overnight on board. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 7 – Sunday - Aswan sightseeing
Breakfast aboard. Visit Philae Temple followed by visit to the High Dam. Lunch aboard. In the afternoon, we offer you a felucca ride to enjoy magnificent views of the Nile, flowing through amber desert and granite rocks, around emerald islands covered in palm groves and tropical plants. In the evening, explore the souk on your own, full of the scent and color of spices, perfumes, scarves and baskets. Dinner and overnight aboard. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 8 – Monday - Departure Day
Cruise disembarkation. Transfer to Aswan Airport to board the flight to Cairo followed by the international flight for final departure. Meals (B)
The tour price based on a minimum of 2 people travelling together:
Price per person per night sharing a twin room starts from USD 1345.00
Price per person per night in a single room starts from USD 1640.00
- In case of 1 person travelling alone, please refer back to us and we will send you the matching tour price.
- In case more than 2 people are travelling together, please refer back to us and we will send you the matching tour price.
- 3-night hotel accommodation in Cairo on at Steigenberger Tahrir Hotel on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 4-night cruising trip Luxor - Aswan with Spring Tours Nile Cruises 5* or similar on FB basis with sightseeing ashore as per the itinerary.
- Full day visit to the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Valley Temple, the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
- Day trip to Alexandria including transfers Cairo – Alexandria – Cairo, visit to the Catacombs of Kom Al Shoukafa, Al Morsi Abu El Abbas Mosque and Montazah Gardens.
- The domestic flight tickets Cairo – Luxor / Aswan – Cairo (economy class). In case the airline increases its fare, we reserve the right to charge you the difference.
- Airport transfers as per itinerary.
- Local English speaking guides.
- Present taxes and entrance fees for the included sightseeing. In case raised by the authorities, we reserve the right to charge you the difference.
- Entry visa.
- The international flights.
- Visit to any of Giza Pyramids from inside.
- Visit to the mummies rooms at the Egyptian Museum.
- Visit to Tut Ankh Amun, Seti I and Ramses VI… Tombs in Luxor.
- Visit to Alexandria’s Library from inside.
- Any meals or services not mentioned among the inclusions.
- Water/beverages with lunches and dinners.