Get ready to spend a memorable day during which you will visit the only surviving wonder of the Ancient World, visit the Egyptian…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Your guide will pick you up from the hotel where you are staying in Cairo, and will first take you to Giza Plateau. There, you will see the pyramids of Cheops, Khephren and Menkaure, the Valley Temple and the famous Sphinx.
Next, we will take you to the Egyptian Museum, where you will find -without doubt- the greatest collection of Egyptian antiquities. It has more than 120,000 items on display, with many more hundreds of thousands in its basement storerooms. One of the most famous collections housed by the Egyptian Museum is Tut Ankh Amun Treasures.
After the visit of the Museum, enjoy half an hour felucca ride on the River Nile. The tour will end at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, which is for many, the most entertaining part of Cairo.
- Full day visit to the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Valley Temple, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
- Half an hour felucca ride on the Nile in Cairo.
- The services of an English speaking guide.
- A small bottle of water.
- currently applicable taxes and entrance fees for the included sightseeing.
- Visit to any of Giza Pyramids from inside.
- Visit to the Solar Boat Museum.
- Visit to the mummies rooms at the Egyptian Museum.
- Lunch during tour.
- Tipping or any other personal expenses.